Soft and smooth skin for a young and vibrant look
Elasticity of the skin is very important if you want to look young.
My regular go to recipe for an hydrating cream is this body butter.
Here is the list of the ingredients I use :
- Shea butter (raw, unrefined and organic)
- Cocoa butter (raw, unrefined and organic)
- Coconut oil (cold press, extra virgin and organic)
- Sweet almond oil (cold press and organic)
- Jojoba oil (organic)
- wheat germ oil (cold press extra virgin and organic)
- Olive oil or Argan oil (cold press extra virgin and organic)
- Essential oils (organic) *
* neroli, lavender, santal, patchouli or any of your choice, but make sure it’s not photosynthetic (an oil that reacts to sun )
Lets bring these ingredients into a body butter…
Melt the butters first over medium heat in a bain-marie (hot water bath)
Remove from heat and add the vegetable and essential oils.
Let it cool in the refrigerator. When hard and cold, it is ready to use and keep in your cabinet.
Try it and let me know what you think. Do you make your own? Tell me about it!